An oxygen-rated pressure regulator manufactured by Harris. This product is designed to provide maximum flow when combined with the the HVO system. Comes with a single analog pressure gauge and regulates up to 125 psi.
- GAS: OXYGEN
- MAXIMUM INLET PSIG: 500 (the pressure in the oxygen storage tank)
- DELIVERY PRESSURE RANGE PSIG: 0 – 125 (the pressure leaving the regulator)
- DELIVERY PRESSURE GAUGE PSIG: 150
- INLET CONNECTION: 1 ⁄4″ – NPT (F)
- OUTLET CONNECTION: 9 ⁄16″ – 18RH
HVO systems generate relatively low pressure in the storage tank (maximum of 150 psi) relative to compressed cylinders, which are typically pressurized to 2000 psi or more . Regulators designed for a high inlet pressure become much less accurate at low pressure and may cease to deliver gases at all below 150 psi. Therefore, we recommend that you DO NOT reuse a high inlet pressure regulator with the HVO system.