Modular Oxygen Generation
Reliable. Expandable. Affordable.
Your business depends on oxygen.
You can depend on us.
Make your own oxygen with an affordable HVO™ system. Gain independence from gas company prices, schedules, and fees.
Our patented, fully automated, modular, and expandable oxygen-generating system provides a wide range of configurations to suit applications from 10 to 300 standard liters per minute (SLPM).
Features and Benefits:
- Cloud Monitoring of oxygen generation 24×7
- Modular design allows for incremental growth. Unlike monolithic oxygen generating systems, with HVO, you can add capacity to your existing system while preserving your original investment.
- Low cost per generated unit of oxygen at just 7 – 10 cents per kilogram (depending on configuration).
- Can deliver constant pressure as high as 125 PSI.
Since 2011, we’ve been delivering oxygen solutions to a growing community of happy customers. Our goal is 100% satisfaction.
Another happy HVO customer.
System Configuration Options
Work with our experienced team of customer advocates to find the appropriate configuration for your needs. Systems are available with a variety of compressors, tanks, concentrators and concentrator cabinets.
Classic™ and Pro Series™
Our two product lines give you a range of choices:
- Classic: Workhorse oxygen-generating systems that are in service around the world. Multiple pressure setpoints are available, as well as an optional concentrator warm-up feature.
- Pro Series: Network-connected systems with IoT (Internet-of-Things) support, an online web portal, cloud monitoring and notification, oxygen purity sensor, system data display, mass flow sensor support, and remote software updates.
Three types of compressors are available. Choose the maximum tank pressure and the input capacity that you require:
|Compressor||Maximum Pressure||Maximum Input|
|Standard||100 PSI||45 LPM|
|Mighty Mite||150 PSI||45 LPM|
|MAX||150 PSI||55 LPM|
Safe, oxygen-clean, steel storage tanks:
- Available in 20, 30, 60 and 80-gallon sizes
- Tanks may be interconnected to increase storage
- Drones may be added to increase generating capacity
Oxygen Concentrator Cabinets
Dust and water-resistant cabinets, powder-coated in HVO green, are available to protect and organize your oxygen concentrators.
Each two-shelf cabinet includes a built-in 500 CFM fan, relay box(es), oxygen lines & fittings, a 30 AMP power cord, removable, locking casters, and locking doors.
Cabinets are available for either 4 or 6 concentrators.
We sell NEW 10 Liter per Minute (LPM) oxygen concentrators from Respironics and Airsep
NOTE: NOT FOR HUMAN MEDICAL USE
How it Works
The HVO system automates the production of compressed oxygen:
- At low pressure, the system energizes a bank of oxygen concentrators and one or more compressors to generate and store oxygen.
- At high pressure, the system turns those components off.
- Oxygen is available continuously, as long is there is pressure in the tank.
Grow your solution while keeping the components you already own. Add tanks, “drone” compressors, and oxygen concentrators with plug-and-play simplicity to expand your generating capacity. The diagrams below illustrate 60 and 120 LPM configurations.
HVO systems have broad application, but they are commonly used in these market segments:
HVO powers Recirculating Aquaculture Systems (RAS) for indoor farming of oysters, shrimp, tilapia and trout in the USA and Canada.
Safeguard your livestock against oxygen deprivation using our IoT and cloud-monitoring solutions, which provide instantaneous notification via email and/or text when critical metrics require attention.
Start the yeast in your beer wort or kombucha with a pure, endless supply of oxygen from an HVO system. Never pay an oxygen bill again or hold up production because you’ve run out.
HVO systems provide the biggest bang for your buck for supplying dissolved oxygen. Benefit from an ongoing supply of oxygen for your hydroponic, aeroponic, and soil-growth systems. Supersaturating your water with dissolved oxygen can increase growth of leafy vegetables and reduce crop time. Contact us today and see how you can benefit from our solutions.
High Volume Oxygen systems are the gold standard oxygen generating solution in lampwork glass. Used by artists and scientific torch-workers the world over, the HVO system is ubiquitous in institutions, large studios, and in artists’ solo shops. Read our testimonials and you’ll understand why HVO is the number one oxygen solution for glass.
Oxygen generation eliminates monthly oxygen costs (delivery, tank rental, fees and taxes). No need to make time-consuming calls to an oxygen supplier. No more emergency calls for oxygen when you run out unexpectedly.
No other veterinary oxygen generating system uses cloud technology to track the availability of high purity oxygen 24×7.
The HVO system requires minimal maintenance. It refills the oxygen tank to 150 PSI automatically. The Seeing Eye™ IoT and cloud monitoring system watches your HVO system around the clock, ensuring a constant supply of high purity oxygen for your patients.
Yes, we’re green. But we’re also Green.
One hundred pounds of steel. That’s how much weight must be carried in a petroleum-burning truck to deliver a few pounds of oxygen. Take delivery trucks off the road by generating your own oxygen. With an HVO system, you’ll spend less than a dollar to make the equivalent of a K-tank or an OX 300. Even more green for you.
We’re here for you.
High Volume Oxygen
500 W. South Street, Suite #4
Lincoln, Nebraska 68522
(402) 476-0555 Office
Copyright (C) 2019, High Volume Oxygen – All rights reserved