Modular Oxygen Generation
Reliable. Expandable. Affordable.
WE HAVE OXYGEN CONCENTRATORS IN STOCK! VISIT OUR STORE!
Your business depends on oxygen.
You can depend on us.
Make your own oxygen with an affordable HVO™ system. Gain independence from gas company prices, schedules, and fees.
Features and Benefits:
- Cloud Monitoring of oxygen generation 24×7 to ensure purity and pressure are optimal
- Modular Design. Easy to expand. Add components to increase the oxygen generating capacity of your current system while preserving your original investment.
- Low cost per unit of oxygen. Just 7 – 10 cents per kilogram (depending on configuration). Additionally, save time by eliminating delivery, ordering and logistics of receiving compressed or liquid tanks.
- Constant pressure as high as 125 PSI. A variety of configurations are available and customized to the needs of your shop, studio, hatchery, clinic.
Since 2011 we’ve been generating oxygen for a growing community of happy customers. Our goal is 100% satisfaction.
How does the HVO system work?
The video below shows the HVO system in a veterinary setting. Note that while the Pro Series model is featured, the Classic has the same oxygen-generating capacity, but does not include some features, such as an onboard ultrasonic oxygen purity sensor, LCD screen, audible local alarm, or the Seeing Eye™ Cloud monitoring and Notification Service.
How to Choose a High Volume Oxygen System
Our experienced team of customer advocates will set you up with the right system for your needs. Available with a choice of high quality, custom compressors, oxygen clean storage tanks, oxygen concentrators and concentrator cabinets.
Classic™ and Pro Series™
- Classic: This workhorse oxygen-generating systems is in service around the world. Available with pressure setpoints of 30-100 psi and 100-150 psi, depending on the compressor selected. Optional delay feature to allow oxygen concentrators to warm-up and reach full purity.
- Pro Series: An onboard ultrasonic oxygen purity sensor measures the O2 percentage of the combined oxygen concentrators. A Honeywell digital pressure transducer measures tank pressure. This data, along with humidity and headbox temperature, is sent to the cloud every 10 seconds and is maintained in a database for up to a year. Receive email and/or text alerts when oxygen purity or tank pressure is outside of configured ranges . Data may be viewed in a graph on the Seeing Eye web portal. View current pressure, purity, network information, and other system information on the system’s LCD display. Receive automated software updates.
Three types of compressors are available. The maximum tank pressure and the input capacity help us build the system that is right for you.
|Compressor||Maximum Pressure||Maximum Input|
|Standard||100 PSI||45 LPM|
|Mighty Mite||150 PSI||45 LPM|
|MAX||150 PSI||55 LPM|
Oxygen-Clean Storage Tanks
Safe, oxygen-clean, steel storage tanks:
- Available in 20, 30, 60 and 80-gallon sizes
- Tanks may be linked together to add storage
- HVO’s Oxygen Clean Storage Tanks come pre-drilled for easy expansion with a “Drone” compressor, which increases the oxygen generation capacity of the system by allowing you to add oxygen concentrators beyond the maximum input of a single compression system
We sell NEW 10 Liter per Minute (LPM) oxygen concentrators from HVO, Respironics, and AirSep.
NOTE: FOR INDUSTRIAL, NOT HUMAN MEDICAL USE
Expand your oxygen production by growing your solution, keeping the components you already own. Add tanks, “Drone” compressors, and concentrators with plug-and-play simplicity to increase capacity. The diagrams below show 60 and 120 LPM systems.
Learn more about how HVO systems work on our blog.
Affordable, Efficient & Green
One hundred pounds of steel. That’s how much weight must be carried in a truck to deliver a few pounds of oxygen. In addition to the convenience of making your own oxygen on-site, you can feel good knowing that you’re taking delivery trucks off the road and cutting back on your carbon footprint. With an HVO system, you’ll spend less than a dollar to make the equivalent of a K-tank or an OX 300. Even more green for you. Some HVO systems go one step further and are run on solar power!
Exemplary Customer Service.
We are here for you! See below for ways to contact us. We’d be delighted to help you figure out the best solution for your needs.
Copyright (C) 2022, High Volume Oxygen – All rights reserved