Modular Oxygen Generation for Industry
Reliable. Expandable. Affordable.
Your business depends on oxygen.
You can depend on us.
Make your own oxygen with an affordable HVO™ system. Gain independence from gas company prices, schedules, and fees.
Features and Benefits:
- Cloud Monitoring of oxygen generation 24×7
- Modular Design. Easy to expand. Add capacity to your current system while preserving your original investment.
- Low cost per unit of oxygen. Just 7 – 10 cents per kilogram (depending on configuration).
- Constant pressure as high as 125 PSI.
Since 2011 we’ve been generating oxygen for a growing community of happy customers. Our goal is 100% satisfaction.
Another happy HVO customer.
System Configuration Options
Our experienced team of customer advocates will set you up with the right system for your needs. Available with a choice of compressors, tanks, concentrators and concentrator cabinets.
Classic™ and Pro Series™
Our two product lines give you a range of choices:
- Classic: Workhorse oxygen-generating systems. In service around the world. Multiple pressure setpoints. Concentrator warm-up feature.
- Pro Series: Equipped with IoT (Internet-of-Things) to provide system status information. Receive email and text alerts from the cloud. Onboard ultrasonic oxygen purity sensor. Headbox data display. Optional mass flow sensor. Remote software updates.
Three types of compressors are available. Choose the maximum tank pressure and the input capacity that you require:
|Compressor||Maximum Pressure||Maximum Input|
|Standard||100 PSI||45 LPM|
|Mighty Mite||150 PSI||45 LPM|
|MAX||150 PSI||55 LPM|
Safe, oxygen-clean, steel storage tanks:
- Available in 20, 30, 60 and 80-gallon sizes
- Tanks may be linked together to add storage
- Drones may be added to increase input capacity
Oxygen Concentrator Cabinets
Our dust and water-resistant cabinets are powder-coated in HVO green. Use them to protect and organize your oxygen concentrators.
Each two-shelf cabinet includes a built-in 500 CFM fan, relay box(es), oxygen lines & fitting. Also includes a 30 AMP power cord, removable, locking casters, and locking doors.
Cabinets are available for either 4 or 6 concentrators.
We sell NEW 10 Liter per Minute (LPM) oxygen concentrators from Respironics and Airsep
NOTE: NOT FOR HUMAN MEDICAL USE
How it Works
The HVO system automates the production of compressed oxygen:
- At low pressure, the system turns on to generate and store oxygen.
- At high pressure, the system turns off.
- Oxygen flows whenever there is pressure in the tank.
The video below illustrates how easy it is to expand your HVO system. With the MAX compressor you can attach up to six concentrators.
Grow your solution while keeping the components you already own. Add tanks, “drone” compressors, and concentrators with plug-and-play simplicity to increase capacity. The diagrams below show 60 and 120 LPM systems.
Our color is green. We’re also Green.
One hundred pounds of steel. That’s how much weight must be carried in a truck to deliver a few pounds of oxygen. Take delivery trucks off the road by making your own oxygen. With an HVO system, you’ll spend less than a dollar to make the equivalent of a K-tank or an OX 300. Even more green for you.
We’re here for you.
High Volume Oxygen
500 W. South Street, Suite #4
Lincoln, Nebraska 68522
(402) 476-0555 Office
Copyright (C) 2019, High Volume Oxygen – All rights reserved