Modular Oxygen Generation for Industry
Reliable. Expandable. Affordable.
Your business depends on oxygen.
You can depend on us.
Make your own oxygen with an affordable HVO™ system. Gain independence from gas company prices, schedules, and fees.
Features and Benefits:
- Cloud Monitoring of oxygen generation 24×7 to ensure purity and pressure are optimal
- Modular Design. Easy to expand. Add components to increase the oxygen generating capacity of your current system while preserving your original investment.
- Low cost per unit of oxygen. Just 7 – 10 cents per kilogram (depending on configuration). Additionally, save time by eliminating delivery, ordering and logistics of receiving compressed or liquid tanks.
- Constant pressure as high as 125 PSI. A variety of configurations are available and customized to the needs of your shop, studio, hatchery, clinic.
Since 2011 we’ve been generating oxygen for a growing community of happy customers. Our goal is 100% satisfaction.
Another happy HVO customer.
How to Choose a High Volume Oxygen System
Our experienced team of customer advocates will set you up with the right system for your needs. Available with a choice of high quality, custom compressors, oxygen clean storage tanks, oxygen concentrators and concentrator cabinets.
Classic™ and Pro Series™
Our two product lines give you a range of choices:
- Classic: Workhorse oxygen-generating systems. In service around the world. Multiple pressure setpoints. Optional delay feature to allow oxygen concentrators to warm-up and come to full purity, effectively “rejecting impure” oxygen.
- Pro Series: Equipped with Seeing Eye™ IoT (Internet-of-Things) to track and display historical system status information. Receive email and text alerts from the cloud to help catch potential oxygen purity or pressure problems before they happen. The onboard ultrasonic oxygen purity sensor reliably measures tank and oxygen concentrator purity and sends them to the cloud to be recorded and displayed in an easy to read graph. A visual LCD display on the front of the unit shows current pressure and purity settings. The optional mass flow sensor records the volume of oxygen used in liters per minute. Software updates are applied remotely and automatically.
Three types of compressors are available. The maximum tank pressure and the input capacity help us build the system that is right for you.
|Compressor||Maximum Pressure||Maximum Input|
|Standard||100 PSI||45 LPM|
|Mighty Mite||150 PSI||45 LPM|
|MAX||150 PSI||55 LPM|
Oxygen-Clean Storage Tanks
Safe, oxygen-clean, steel storage tanks:
- Available in 6, 20, 30, 60 and 80-gallon sizes
- Tanks may be linked together to add storage
- HVO’s Oxygen Clean Storage Tanks come pre-drilled for easy expansion with a “Drone” compressor, which increases the oxygen generation capacity of the system by allowing you to add oxygen concentrators beyond the maximum input of a single compression system
Oxygen Concentrator Cabinets
Our dust and water-resistant cabinets are powder-coated in HVO green. Use them to protect, organize and extend the life of your oxygen concentrators.
Each two-shelf cabinet includes a built-in 500 CFM fan, relay box(es), oxygen lines & fitting. Also includes a 30 AMP power cord, removable, locking casters, and locking doors.
Cabinets are available for either 4 or 6 concentrators.
We sell NEW (not refurbished) 10 Liter per Minute (LPM) oxygen concentrators from HVO, Respironics, and AirSep.
NOTE: Since COVID-19, oxygen concentrators from Respironics and AirSep have been difficult to obtain. Our HVO Pro Gen 10 concentrators are available, and they are proving to be superior in quality.
NOTE: FOR INDUSTRIAL, NOT HUMAN MEDICAL USE
How High Volume Oxygen Systems Work
The HVO system creates oxygen on-demand by automating the production of compressed oxygen:
- At low pressure, the system turns on to generate and store oxygen.
- At high pressure, the system turns off.
- Oxygen flows whenever there is pressure in the tank. You can use oxygen while the system is refilling.
The video below illustrates how easy it is to expand your HVO system. With the MAX compressor you can attach up to six concentrators.
Expand your oxygen production by growing your solution, keeping the components you already own. Add tanks, “Drone” compressors, and concentrators with plug-and-play simplicity to increase capacity. The diagrams below show 60 and 120 LPM systems.
Learn more about how HVO systems work on our blog.
Affordable, Efficient & Green
One hundred pounds of steel. That’s how much weight must be carried in a truck to deliver a few pounds of oxygen. In addition to the convenience of making your own oxygen on-site, you can feel good knowing that you’re taking delivery trucks off the road and cutting back on your carbon footprint. With an HVO system, you’ll spend less than a dollar to make the equivalent of a K-tank or an OX 300. Even more green for you. Some HVO systems go one step further and are run on solar power!
Exemplary Customer Service.
We are here for you! Give us a call! We’d be delighted to help you figure out the best solution for your needs.
High Volume Oxygen
500 W. South Street, Suite #4
Lincoln, Nebraska 68522
(402) 476-0555 Office
Copyright (C) 2019, High Volume Oxygen – All rights reserved