Lowest Oxygen Cost per Unit
HVO has been making oxygen-generating systems for commercial applications since 2011, and is an emerging leader for systems that produce up to 300 LPM. In recirculating aquaculture systems, generated oxygen is much less expensive than truck-delivered oxygen, whether liquid or compressed.
HVO systems provide the lowest cost per unit of oxygen:
- $0.07 to $0.10 per kilogram*
- $0.03 to $0.04 per pound*
- $0.25 to $0.36 per 100 CF*
- Less costly than all other oxygen generating systems in the 10-300 LPM range
- Less costly than compressed tanks
- Less costly than liquid O2
* Your savings will depend on the precise configuration and the cost of power in your region. The figures above assume an industrial power rate of $0.067 per kWh, which was the national average as of April, 2019.
Advantages of Generated Oxygen
Multiple concentrators working together provide redundancy and reliability. The loss of any single concentrator can be sustained while continuing to deliver oxygen. Compare this to monolithic oxygen-generating systems that require expensive, redundant components to provide continuous operation.
- HVO systems are modular and expandable, permitting you to grow your oxygen-generating capacity while preserving your original investment.
- The use of off-the-shelf oxygen concentrators facilitates redundancy, increases reliability, and lowers the overall cost. We sell new Respironics and Airsep concentrators, but other models of oxygen concentrators may be used.
- No air dryer required. Air driers with screw compressors are expensive and they represent a single point of failure in large oxygen-generating systems.
Perfect for Fisheries and Hatcheries
In the aquaculture industry, oxygen requirements often change over time. The ideal solution is a scalable oxygen-generating system that can expand in small increments while preserving existing components.
Each system includes a compressor, digital logic controller, storage tank, relay boxes and manifold lines. It is also available with the Seeing Eye(TM) Cloud Monitoring Service.
The HVO system fully-automates the oxygen generating process. It automatically turns the compressor and the attached oxygen concentrators on and off to keep pace with demand.
Your usage and configuration will determine how often the machine runs to generate oxygen. Generally, systems should be configured with enough capacity to exceed the peak anticipated flow rate.
Each system is constructed of oxygen-rated, high-quality components, and is built to order with your operation’s specifications in mind.
Aquaculature systems include an LCD/LED panel that provides at-a-glance details about oxygen purity and tank pressure.
The Seeing Eye(TM) cloud-based reporting and monitoring solution provides you with email and text notifications to alert you about issues such as a power outage, loss of Internet service, changes in oxygen purity, and low tank pressure. In addition, this option enables you to look at a real-time graph of your system’s status using your phone, tablet, or desktop computer.
Our team of oxygen experts is happy to help specify the configuration that will work best for you!