A “smart” table-top oxygen-generating system that comes with a compressor,
logic controller, braided steel line with CGA540 fitting, and a 3-outlet relay box for
remote-controlling a bank of oxygen concentrators.
The HVO 2-Go has many of the great features of our larger HVO systems in a compact and portable package!
Comes with the following components:
- Headbox with logic board and compressor featuring True Delay for high purity
- One 3-outlet Relay Box
- Intake manifold oxygen lines to connect up to 3 oxygen concentrators (can be expanded to add up to 5 oxygen concentrators with relay box upgrade)
- Braided steel line with CGA 540 connector, pressure gauge, and safety blow-off. Used to join the HVO 2-Go with one oxygen cylinder.
- One coaxial cable (connects the headbox to the relay box)
- Electrical cords for headbox and relay box
*The braided steel line can be extended to support additional oxygen cylinders.
NOTE: THIS SYSTEM REQUIRES AN OXYGEN-CLEAN STORAGE TANK AND OXYGEN CONCENTRATORS — NOT INCLUDED.
The 2-Go is available in two models:
- The Standard pressurizes your storage tank(s) to 100 PSI and will maintain the tank pressure in the range of 30-100 PSI. Requires a minimum of 10 LPM from attached oxygen concentrators. Supports up to 45 lpm of input volume.
- The Mighty Mite compressor pressurizes your storage tank(s) to 150 PSI and will maintain the tank pressure in the range of 100-150 PSI. Requires a minimum of 20 LPM from attached oxygen concentrators. Supports up to 45 lpm of input volume.